Thursday, September 2, 2010
















Well here it is September. Hard to believe the summer is over.





Ellie is growing and learning so fast. She started crawling on her 7 month birthday and 3 days later started pulling up. She is slowly starting to cruise around a bit, but over the past couple of days I have noticed her practicing standing and sitting over and over again. It is so cute to watch. She also just loves her big sister. Aspen keeps her entertained and makes her laugh all the time. Ellie also has become very interested in feeding herself and often rejects me spooning baby food to her so I have been giving her tiny bite size pieces of food that she can pick up and put in her mouth. She seems so proud when she manages to get the food to her mouth.










Aspen has had a good week at school. Today the teacher sent home a note that said "Aspen is Awesome". I am so proud of my big princess and my tiny princess too. Here are a few candid shots of Ellie exploring her home.

No comments: