Thursday, September 3, 2009

First Day of Pre-K.
















It has been months since I have posted anything. I have been wrapped up in Facebook, but realize that not everyone has a FB account so I will do my best to keep this blog better updated. I am now officially half way through this pregnancy. Very hard to believe still. I am feeling lots of movement now. Next Thursday we should find out the sex of our new family memeber. Aspen is still pretty sure it is a girl and even went so far as to make a picture of her family with her new baby sister.

This week Aspen started her first day of Pre-K. She has been very excieted and eager to attend. She has been waking up at 6:15 ready to start her day. Fortunately Thad is already up and I can sleep till 7. She says she wants to go everyday, which is good since she will be going 5 half days a week.
Thad contines to stay busy with his job which is a huge blessing and I had my first catering job in months today so life is treating us pretty good right now. Since moving back to LR, Aspen and I have found a church we both are enjoying and I have volunteered to help with the Youth Group. Not sure how I will do, but hopefully I will be a positive example for these young adults.
I will work on getting vacation photos posted next.

2 comments:

MaryAlice said...

I am so glad that Aspen likes school.
Tell her I would love to see the picture of her family, with the baby, that she drew.
Love you all.

Erin Jackson said...

What an exciting day for all of you. It doesnt even seem possible that Aspen is old enough to be in Pre-K. Where has the time gone. She looked so excited in the pictures...such a big girl! Thanks for sharing!